Saturday, March 7, 2015

No Political Agenda


BeBe Dress (old)
Pink Belt - Old Navy
Black Suede boots (old)

With so many bills coming through everyday, its hard for me to decide what to blog about.

I want to blog about bills my audience will care about or I want to explain why you should care.   The "popular" bill of the day, might not be a bill that you guys are interested in.  I don't want to turn anyone off using big words and describing a bill that might not even make it through committee.

Yes, I know, you have heard about guns, construction defects, school bond, and taxes all over the news and social media. I don't think its time to bring out those issues just yet. I am still trying to figure them out  myself. At some point I will let you know what these bills mean to you and how you will be effected.

I have to be very careful on the bills I highlight, suggest or mention. I am not here to push the agenda of any political party.  The purpose is to make the Legislative process and potential laws understandable, in hopes to get you to care enough and get involved or vote!

Some might suggest "That's a Republicans bill, you should't be talking about that".  However, if a Republican  bill is a good bill and will help make Nevada better, than it will be mentioned.  On the other hand, if the Democrats are trying to pass a law that that would hurt us, I will show you the pro's and cons.

All is in effort to produce change (or not). You decide. I am just giving you some details to help you decide.

Feel free to click the links below for a list of bills and you can follow or look up yourself.

                               Senate Bills                                                             Assembly Bills

                                   As of today, here are the bills that have passes already. 






No comments:

Post a Comment