Friday, March 13, 2015

Fashion Friday- Thrifted

Orange Tweed Cropped Jacket - Thrift Store in Santa Monica, California
Tri-Color Braided Belts - Aldo (old)
Chocolate Dress Pants - Ann Taylor

I am a fan of thrift stores.  (I can see a lot of noses turning up)

Not all the time will you stumble upon a $6 Chanel tweed jacket. (I did)  Sometimes you might get lucky and find items that still have the tags on them. I clean out my closet a few times a year. I always donate items with the tags still on them. Quite often there are items I have only worn once, or I bought too small or too big.

Consider driving to an upscale area with a lot of retiree's. For example: the Goodwill in the Summerlin area is amazing. I bet you won't turn your nose up when you find that vintage Gucci clutch.

How about this: Clean out your closet, take those items to the thrift store. Don't just drop the bag off at the door. Look around, go through the racks. 

Most important  - Take  the item to a good dry cleaners. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment